Free careers event for sporting women in Edinburgh - 25 October
We've partnered with the good folks at Boss-E Edinburgh to support this great event in Edinburgh on 25 Oct.
BOSS-E aims to provide a platform for young women to recognise the invaluable skills they have developed through sport.
This event aims to bridge the gap between student athletes and potential employers through recognising transferable skills whilst building a strong network of sporting women.
Join us to hear from inspiring sportswoman who have used their sporting background to boost their career.
Speaker announcements coming soon!
Read more and get your FREE ticket HERE.
Benefits of Attending BOSS-E Edinburgh
- Hear inspiring insights from role models from a similar background
- Understand your own skills better and how to transfer these into a career context
- Speak with employers from a range of sectors and realise the wealth of career possibilities
- Meet like-minded people and start to build your network
- Access an impressive group of talented student athletes with huge potential
- Promote your sector to students who haven’t yet considered it an option
- Put your business out there and create solid links to The University of Edinburgh student community
- Meet highly capable students who could be an asset to your company as future employees