£9.50 per hour (+Bonus Scheme)
Part-time (with potential for permanent)
Start date: April 2020
Closing date: 24 March 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: W/C 6 April 2020
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic young company at an exciting stage of growth. There is tremendous potential for personal and professional development with Saulderson Media, and a review of responsibilities and salary is expected after the probationary period.
- The AAI team
About the Company
“Saulderson Media is a premium talent management and influencer marketing agency exclusively managing a roster of high-profile social media influencers who are responsible for millions of monthly impressions. Alongside this, we work with endemic, and non-endemic, brands on creative campaigns, to boost their presence utilising an extensive list of influencers for activation.
We are changing the way brands and influencers interact and connect, so that we can streamline social media and influencer marketing campaigns to drive the best possible results for both brands and influencers.
Being a young and ambitious company, we are driving forward and always looking to stay ahead of the competition with our strong work ethic and unrivalled principles. Above all else, we value innovation and dedication, two key elements on which Saulderson was founded upon.”
Saulderson has enjoyed tremendous growth and attention recently, complemented by a win at Scottish EDGE Round 14 in June 2019. Alongside this, they are finalists at multiple upcoming awards such as the FSB Awards and the Influencer Marketing Awards.
You can see more on how they roll on their website.
The company is looking for a self-motivated and outgoing new team-player to join them as a Campaigns and Influencer Executive.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Working closely with clients to develop and execute marketing strategies and creative campaigns
• Brainstorming new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and develop creative executions in response to a brief
• Supporting reports on campaign performance
• Account managing a roster of high performing influencers and brands to provide talent management services to
• Locating and reach out to brands, via all mediums at your disposal, to partner with and run marketing campaigns for them
• Outreaching to influencers, via all mediums at your disposal, to hire them as part of influencer marketing campaigns
• Support the team where necessary with the production of proposals and pitches to brands and influencers
• Work with the existing Marketing team to ensure brand consistency is represented across external communications
• Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Attending relevant events for networking and business purposes
• Assisting on miscellaneous tasks with the Saulderson Media team
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic young company at an exciting stage of growth. There is tremendous potential for personal and professional development with Saulderson Media, and a review of responsibilities and salary is expected after an initial probationary period.
Saulderson Media will be hiring two individuals for this post.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and creative individual with a real willingness to grow and learn in the post. You must be able to demonstrate strong digital marketing skills and that you are well versed in the use of social media and online media channels as marketing tools.
The ideal candidate would be an outgoing and organised individual, capable of managing their own time and workload in a busy but supportive team. Creative ideas that work across social media should be at the forefront of your mind each and every day. Your job will involve coming up with creative executions that deliver for brands.
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
• The ability to learn quickly
• A positive attitude and readiness to work hard
• Demonstrate a good track record in digital marketing experience, managing website and social media accounts that can demonstrate brand engagement
• Creative, with a keen eye for branding, communications, PR and digital
• Possess a ‘can do’ attitude, a conscientious work ethic, highly result-oriented and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Integrity, as well as enthusiasm for taking ownership and the ability to work under your own initiative, are paramount
• Excellent attention to detail
• Passion about what you do and want to go over and above to ensure satisfaction for clients and influencers
Desirable skills and experience required for this role:
• Interest in gaming/esports, lifestyle, tech and vlog influencers
• Videography and graphic design (e.g. use of Adobe products).
• Experience in digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, PPC, Social Media and YouTube promotional channels would be a distinct advantage
• Experience managing clients in an agency setting
Apply for this opportunity if:
• You are a digitally-savvy go-getter who lives and breathes technology, communication and marketing
• You’re ambitious. Working in a rapidly growing startup there will be opportunities to prove yourself indispensable and move up the ranks
• You aren’t scared to challenge the status quo
• You are a creative out-the-box thinker
• You believe in collaboration and building relationships
You may apply for this role regardless of your professional or academic background, although a background in Marketing, Business Studies or Content Creation would be advantageous.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 24 March, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY