£20,000 - £28,000+ per annum (dependent on experience)
Full-time, 9-month initial contract (potential for permanent)
Closing date: 27 March 2020, 12 noon
About the Company
"TheVeganKind is a rapidly growing 2-in-1 business:
- www.thevegankind.com Europe's largest dedicated Vegan Subscription Box Service which includes a monthly Lifestyle Box and bimonthly Beauty Box as well.
- www.thevegankindsupermarket.com The UK’s leading Online Vegan Supermarket which ships vegan cheese, burgers, steaks, doughnuts and more to thousands of delighted customers in the UK and beyond.
They have over 6,200 Feefo reviews and a total Social Media following of over 540,000 on Instagram alone (@TheVeganKind, @TheVeganKind Supermarket and @AccidentallyVeganUK).
TheVeganKind is at the forefront of taking veganism to the masses and making a completely cruelty-free lifestyle accessible to all. After tremendous growth in 2019, the company is enjoying continued success and expansion in 2020.
TheVeganKind is a family-run business consisting of co-founders Karris and Scott as well as an awesome team of 13 other visionaries who work in the Glasgow office and warehouse environment."
More information on their vision, values and products can be found on their company website.
The trajectory of the organisation means that there is an immediate need for a creative individual who can take responsibility for the visual elements of TheVeganKind brand identity and customer touchpoints across social media platforms, website design, and all marketing channels.
Working closely with the CEO and Marketing Team you will generate engaging content within TheVeganKind brand guidelines. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Content creation
• Creating graphics/photography/videography that is the ‘front shop’ of both TVK subscription boxes and also TVK Supermarket.
• Manage consistency of brand identity across all customer touchpoints
You will be creating content for:
• Google Display Network ads
• TVK affiliate network ads
• Social posting (FB & Instagram)
• Paid social ads (FB & Instagram)
• Instagram stories
• Website banners
• Email graphics
• Physical and online flyers
• Magazine adverts
• And more. Essentially where there is a need to provide collateral/imagery/content to showcase TheVeganKind, you will be the designer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, passionate team who are dedicated to spreading the benefits of a sustainable vegan lifestyle. The role holds tremendous potential for professional development as the right candidate would find themselves as a key team member in this rapidly growing business. You would be based at TheVeganKind Supermarket warehouse and thusly have over 4,500 vegan products at your disposal to get creative with. New stock arrives daily, so it is an exciting place to work!
This role would suit a creative individual capable of contributing and working independently in a busy and supportive team.
• Experience in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (or similar equivalents (Sketch etc.)
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrated track record of creating engaging graphic content
• An understanding of brand identity and visual consistency
• Integrity, as well as enthusiasm for taking ownership and the ability to work under your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Photography and videography skills (shooting/editing/motion graphics)
• Experience or interest in working alongside a digital marketing strategy
• Experience in Adobe After Effects
Essential to this role is a firm belief in the values of TheVeganKind and the positive impact that veganism and plant-based living are making to the world. If you are smart, keen, have a great eye for detail and a flair for creativity, then you are onto a winner with this role.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27 March 2020, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website.
As this role is incredibly visual, you are invited to be as creative as you feel appropriate in your application. Here is a link to a previous TVK Facebook advert. Please critique the advert and tell/show us what you would do differently to represent the brand and engage TVK audience. Please link any online portfolio work in your CV or Cover Letter.
Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience demonstrating how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.