Full-Time (35 hrs p/week) for 6 months with potential for permanent.
Closing date: 11 May 2020, 12 noon
Already growing rapidly before the current situation with Covid-19, the lockdown has seen massive demand for TheVeganKind's products as people shop from home. This opportunity comes at a great time for someone who wishes to get stuck into a busy team environment from the start.
- The AAI Team
About the Company
TheVeganKind is a rapidly growing 2-in-1 business:
www.thevegankind.com is Europe's largest dedicated Vegan Subscription Box Service which includes a monthly Lifestyle Box and bimonthly Beauty Box as well.
www.thevegankindsupermarket.com is The UK’s leading Online Vegan Supermarket which ships vegan cheese, burgers, steaks, doughnuts and more to thousands of delighted customers in the UK and beyond.
They have over 6,200 Feefo reviews and a total Social Media following of over 540,000 on Instagram alone (@TheVeganKind, @TheVeganKind Supermarket and @AccidentallyVeganUK).
TheVeganKind is at the forefront of taking veganism to the masses and making a completely cruelty-free lifestyle accessible to all. After tremendous growth in 2019, the company is enjoying continued success and expansion in 2020.
TheVeganKind is a family-run business consisting of co-founders Karris and Scott as well as an awesome team of 13 other visionaries who work in the Glasgow office and warehouse environment.
More information on their vision, values and products can be found on their company website.
Due to the current pandemic, TVK Supermarket and Vegan Subscription Box Service have been inundated with orders. With this increased demand, the team are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to take on a diverse role supporting TVK audience through this testing time.
This is a dynamic role for an enthusiastic individual that encompasses the variety of life at a busy startup. The role consists of a split between managing customer relationships, as a customer services advisor, as well as packaging TVK Supermarket orders for delivery as a warehouse operator.
Your main tasks will be:
• Answering calls, emails, live chats and resolving any customer related issues.
• Providing excellent customer service through various online channels and Social Media
• Improving customer service daily through being creative and innovative about processes.
• Updating job knowledge and promoting self-development in your role.
• Continually expanding customer relationships and growing the brand.
• Using a range of software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a variety of web services to further business aims.
• Packing and fulfilling customer orders in our busy warehouse.
• Stock rotation and Date checking.
• General tidying and organisation.
• Accepting deliveries and checking stock
The role holds tremendous potential for professional development as the right candidate would find themselves as a key team member in a rapidly growing business.
The company is looking for someone who is friendly, excited to engage with TheVeganKind audience as well as detail orientated, and someone who can provide exceptional service to TVK customers. Being able to provide documentary evidence of exceptional customer service performance in a current or recent previous employment would be highly advantageous to candidates.
The following traits are relevant to the role:
• Proactive and enthusiastic.
• Confident verbal and written communication
• Organisational skills and able to work smart.
• Exceptional Customer Service skills.
• The ability to use a range of software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a variety of web services.
• Be able and confident in problem-solving.
• Ability to work independently and to take ownership of your workload.
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a team
• A genuine interest in helping customers.
• Willingness to develop the role into your own to fit TheVeganKind and its brand growth.
• Experience with Zendesk or any customer response software would be beneficial.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• A willingness to be flexible in daily tasks and responsibilities.
Essential to this role is a firm belief in the values of TheVeganKind and the positive impact that veganism and plant-based living is making to the world. If you are smart, keen, and have a genuine interest in providing friendly and effective customer service within a purpose-driven company, then you are onto a winner with this role.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Monday 11 May 2020, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.