£24,000 per annum
Full-time for three months
Start date: July 2020
Closing date: 2 July 2020, 12 noon
Diverse teams do better business...
AAI firmly believes that people from all backgrounds have a positive role to play in the workplace, and that diverse teams make better business decisions. This position is part of a project designed to promote working opportunities to the widest variety of candidates possible. As such we encourage you to apply regardless of your background, and we are especially keen to receive your application if you identify as part of a group that is underrepresented in the workplace.
About the Company
“Fuelled by personal experience and frustration with existing products in the marketplace, FOMO was created to change horserider’s perception of body protection and eliminate the prejudice towards wearing them on a day-to-day basis.
Established in 2016, the company started as a simple idea that has developed into an innovative concept through the use of a user-centred product development process. The aim of the product is to limit the risk of injury from a horse-riding accident through a flexible, easy to adjust and maximal protection body protector.”
After tremendous growth in 2019, complemented by a win at the Scottish EDGE, FOMO is looking to continue this momentum and expansion in 2020.
FOMO has the potential to grow rapidly into a multi-national company, and this presents an amazing opportunity for the right person to join them early on in this exciting journey.
More information about FOMO can be found here: www.fomoprotection.com
FOMO is looking for a motivated Digital Marketeer to join our growing team. This temporary role will be focused around delivering and driving Brand Awareness through Social Media activities, working with the Founder and Managing Director and the Marketing Manager to implement the business Marketing Strategy and achieve specific results as set out.
The duties of the post will typically fall within the following range of activities:
• Working closely with our CEO to help implement the marketing and communications strategy
• Contribute to company social media channels
• Convey the company’s tone of voice in all communications
• Get involved in content creation - brainstorming, writing, editing etc.
• Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships
• Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
The successful candidate will be well motivated and with strong teamwork skills. You will have an entrepreneurial spark to help create fresh and exciting marketing campaigns.
You will be able to demonstrate that you fit the requirements below:
• Experience working in a marketing role
• Educated to degree level in a marketing, digital marketing or associated discipline
• Ability to communicate proactively
• Ability to manage your own workload and work well with others
• A clear understanding of the principles of social media marketing
• Experience working with systems such as Mailchimp and Survey Monkey
• Experienced in google analytics, and how to create and grow pay per click campaigns
• Experience running Facebook and Instagram campaigns
• Knowledge of Google Ads
• Experience of working at a start-up
• Experience/knowledge of the equestrian or sports industry
• Experience using Adobe Creative Software
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 2 July 2020, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.