Wendy Morrison is a contemporary rug designer best known for her branded exclusive rug designs for the coveted John Lewis Design Collective.
Location: Mix of home based and at the studio in Dunbar, East Lothian
£7.85 per hour. Part-time for 3 months.
Ideal start: 20th April 2015
Wendy Morrison have the beginnings of a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and are building leads to whom they market through email campaigns. They are now looking to recruit a talented and creative individual to consolidate and develop their digital marketing strategy so they can present a persistent, consistent presence across multiple social channels reflective of the brand.
The digital marketing strategy will help grow awareness, drive targeted consumers to the company website and generate quality leads that convert, through email marketing campaigns and other means, to paying customers.
Your main roles will be:
• Working with Wendy to create and adapt content for specific social networks.
• Analysing campaign data and drawing actionable insights, including macro data - overall reach, leads generated, leads nurtured, customer cases supported and micro data - individual experiments around content positioning. You will test and analyse new strategies, new content, and new campaigns.
• Monitoring social media; for industry trends and conversations and responding accordingly while connecting directly with journalists and reporters.
• You will be the voice of the company to many audiences, including customers, potential customers, journalists, and fans, communicating the company's products, services, and content.
• You will use social media to create a community and expand the company reach, attracting visitors to the website, generate leads, and nurture them to become customers.
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of digital marketing and funnel marketing techniques together with an interest in interior design and will be excited by the opportunity of implementing their ideas and strategy for the Wendy Morrison brand. You will be adaptable and calm, with a desire to solve problems/create solutions.
You will be a creative individual, passionate about communication, content creation and copywriting. You should be hungry for information, professional with outstanding communication skills. You will have data analysis skills and the ability run experiments and draw insights from data and data presentations. Resourcefulness and ability to connect people and stimulate discussion is a must for this role.
Closing date for applications is 15 April 2015, 5pm
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.