£21,000 to £24,000 per annum
Full-time, 6 months with view to becoming permanent
Start date: 5 September 2022 (flexible)
Closing date: 21 August 2022
Interview date: 24 August 2022
***Required: A new Account Manager for here’s the plan ***
If you like the idea of providing great customer service and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for managing a portfolio of business customers which will include:
- organising energy and water supply contracts on their behalf
- helping them with all aspects of carbon compliance reporting
- helping them on their journey to net zero
- identify where the company can improve your customers’ telecoms infrastructure while being assisted by your Telecoms Manager
A specific background in these areas is not essential as a full training programme will be provided.
Based in our Perth office, you’ll report to a Senior Account Manager and will be specifically tasked with:
- organising electricity, gas and water supply contracts for new and current customers.
- helping to identify the needs of these customers with regard to wholesale energy market tracking.
- carbon audit and compliance reporting.
- identifying opportunities to help reduce energy and water consumption through such initiatives as LED-lighting and Solar PV projects.
In addition, you’ll be tasked with liaising with our Telecoms Manager to assess and review your customers’ telecoms, broadband and mobile needs while looking for ways to improve their current service levels and to reduce their current costs.
What experience do I need?
We’re looking for someone who likes the idea of providing great customer service and who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Here’s The Plan is looking for a graduate with a strong desire for success and an excellent team ethic. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial drive and the capacity and desire to develop into a business leader.
Ideally, the candidate will hold a degree in a business-related or engineering-related area or will have experience in this field. However, applications from individuals who are enthusiastic about the idea of being in business and who are prepared to work hard and to grow within the business will be favourably received. You should have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and be confident when presenting information to clients and colleagues.
Previous experience of a client-facing role is desirable but not essential.
They’ll also need you to be able to use business software including Microsoft Office and prioritising your workload.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and be highly proficient with MS Word and Excel
- The ability to work alone and as a productive member of a team
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Account Manager role and we’d love you to apply.
What can I earn?
This Account Manager position offers a starting salary of between £21,000 and £24,000 per annum.
On top of this, there are personal performance and company performance bonuses.
In addition, you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance
- The option to join a private healthcare scheme
- Flexible working
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 1998, here’s the plan are business energy and water consultants as well as a direct telecoms provider. We deal with all aspects of these utilities from:
- organising electricity, gas, water and telecoms connectivity for new builds.
- tracking the wholesale energy market to spot the optimum points to contract.
- organising flex contracts which allow the buying of energy on a day ahead, week ahead, month ahead basis.
- preparing carbon compliance reporting on behalf of its customers.
- identifying opportunities to reduce their customers’ overall consumption through the use of LED lighting and Solar PV projects.
- providing telecoms supply contracts for calls, lines, fast fibre broadband, leased lines, voice over IP phone systems – both on-premise and cloud-based, and mobile phone contracts.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are working in a fast-evolving industry which is creating lots of opportunities for the team members to develop in lots of different directions. They are on a growth curve and there will be opportunities for the role to evolve in the future.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not contact Here’s the Plan directly.
Closing date for applications is 21 August 2022.
Interviews will be held on 24 August 2022.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.