Location: North Lanarkshire (Hybrid)
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Full-time, Fixed-term (12 weeks), Flexible working
Closing date: This role is now closed for applications
Interview: W/C Monday, 24th July
Beauty Kitchen is revolutionising the beauty industry with their innovative approach to sustainability and circular economy.
Help Beauty Kitchen take the industry by storm and create the most effective, natural, and sustainable beauty products in the world by applying below.
Why Beauty Kitchen:
- The role holds tremendous potential for professional development as the right candidate would find themselves as a key team member within the business. This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual to apply their creativity and energy!
- Collaborate with brand partners, retailers, and various departments
- Be at the forefront of a revolutionary approach, transforming consumer behaviour and driving sustainability
- Join an early-stage, rapidly expanding company, and play a pivotal role in business for good
As a Communications & Project Executive, you will play a crucial role in the development, expansion and rollout of its revolutionary Re system, which offers a borrow anywhere, return anywhere, reuse anywhere alternative to single-use packaging.
You will have the opportunity to work across diverse and exciting business areas, including product development, process development, data analysis and reporting, with a major focus on the safe and circular economy.
Your creativity and strategic thinking will be instrumental in driving consumer behaviour change and making a lasting impact.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create exciting plans across all marketing channels with our brand partners & retailers
- Write compelling brand and range stories translating insight and product science into high-quality written and multimedia content that is clear, concise, engaging and consumer friendly
- Be responsible for rolling out new product campaigns and partnering with all distributors supporting any localisation
- Act as brand guardian for Re & Beauty Kitchen brand /ranges and implement brand governance across all distributors to ensure they uphold the brand look & feel and tone of voice
- Be responsible for managing the product and packaging artwork process including writing engaging concise copy and working with the artwork agency to deliver artwork on time and on budget
- Work closely with the business founders, key stakeholders, suppliers and various company departments
- Liaising with potential locations (retailers, universities, shopping centres) regarding Re products and Return Points
- Ensure that each active location is supported during and following the launch
- Support active locations with the returns process and communications
Beauty Kitchen is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from all individuals are encouraged. Regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships, they want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a creative mindset. You should be proactive, adaptable and passionate about sustainability, possess strong organisational skills and have a collaborative nature.
If you have skills in project work and communications and want to develop these skills, be sure to apply.
The essential requirements for this role include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Takes responsibility for the quality of all deliverables and contributes to improving efficiency
- Self-starter, hands-on, and with a high bias for action
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to generate/propose the best approach to keep the project moving
- Resilient with an ability to overcome & adapt to new challenges to deliver on time
- Organised, structured, and with strong project management skills
About the Company
“Beauty Kitchen is an award-winning BCorp, on a mission to create the most effective, natural and sustainable beauty products in the world. Small changes, make a big impact – and that includes your beauty routine. Every product in our award-winning range has been designed with sustainability at its heart.
To become a Beauty Kitchen product, it has to do three things: first, it has to really work – because at the end of the day, that’s what we all want. Second, it has to get those great results with only natural ingredients. And third – it has to be sustainable, both inside and out. Every product in our range ticks all three of these boxes and that’s our promise.
In the UK over 95% of beauty packaging is thrown away after just one use. We are determined to change that – we have pioneered the groundbreaking ReRe programme, where we wash and reuse our packaging – it’s better than recycling!
Re has been created with the aim to democratise the safe and circular economy. Our aim is to make circular economy and specifically reuse in the BPC and FMCG industry, accessible to everyone, safe and fair. ReRe has created a whole-system approach to reuse and refill and packaging as a service. ReRe is a borrow anywhere, return anywhere, reuse anywhere alternative to single-use packaging. ReRe enables retailers, brands, and consumers to switch by using our turnkey whole-system approach to Reuse & Refill.”
Learn more about Beauty Kitchen here.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com.
This role is now closed for applications