Location: Coatbridge, Lanarkshire (hybrid working)
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Permanent (35hrs per week)
Start: October 2021
Closing Date: 27 September 2021, 12 noon
Frontline is a management consultancy established in 1991, working with public, private and third sector clients across the UK and Ireland in economic development, organisation design and development, research and evaluation.
Frontline works to transfer skills and knowledge in:
1. People – developing the skills, leadership and organisation capacities that drive performance
2. Evaluation – showing what works, the value gained and where improvement can deliver more
3. Policy – identifying options, supporting decision-making and helping make the best choices
4. Improvement – increasing productivity, efficiency and innovation for better outcomes
Frontline is looking for a Consultant Analyst to join their team working across a wide range of projects in economic impact, due diligence, evaluation, and sectoral research.
The role will focus on cross sector quantitative and qualitative analytic work and will include contact with clients. You will be supporting the consulting team, giving you an excellent opportunity to rapidly broaden your experience across several sectors. As part of the team, you will have considerable exposure to senior staff with opportunities for personal and technical development.
Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis across a range of sectors e.g R&D, innovation, tourism, engineering, sports, to include but not limited to:
- Survey development, set up and management
- Survey analysis – developing tables and charts, providing commentary and reporting
- Thematic analysis of consultation and survey responses
- Economic assessment to support evaluation
- Interviewing aligned to evaluation and review
- Desk based research across market trends, demand and competitor/comparator assessment
- Literature and project information and data review and analysis
- Supporting senior staff in project meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in using Advanced Excel for data analysis
- Degree in a relevant field with a strong research focus and included an independent research project
- Background in economics, business or similar
- Excellent literacy skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of organising and managing workload, and adapting to changing project priorities
- Ability to work as part of the team and on own initiative
- Self-motivated, self-starter
Previous consultancy experience is desirable but not essential.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 27 September 2021, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI Employability online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE. IMPORTANT – Please submit your application documents in the format of [Your full name] CV and [Your full name] CL.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date.
State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.