£18,450 per year
Full-Time (35 hrs per week) across Monday – Saturday.
Closing date: Thursday 15th April 2021, 12 noon
About the Company
TheVeganKind is a rapidly growing 2-in-1 business:
Europe’s largest dedicated Vegan Subscription Box Service which includes a monthly Lifestyle Box and bimonthly Beauty Box as well.
The UK’s leading Online Vegan Supermarket which ships vegan cheese, burgers, steaks, doughnuts and more to thousands of delighted customers in the UK and beyond.
TheVeganKind is at the forefront of taking veganism to the masses and making a completely cruelty-free lifestyle accessible to all. After tremendous growth in 2020, the company is enjoying continued success and expansion in 2021.
TheVeganKind is a family-run business consisting of co-founders Karris and Scott as well as an awesome team of 75 other visionaries who work in the Glasgow office and warehouse environment.
More information on their vision, values and products can be found on their company website.
TheVeganKind are looking for a multitasking, problem-solving, customer focussed superstar to support in the Customer Communications team within TheVeganKind. TVK are one of the largest plant-based online retailers in the world, with an unparalleled product range and impeccable customer service, which is one of the many reasons that their lovely customers keep coming back for more.
As a Customer Communications Expert, you will be a confident and effective communicator who is calm under pressure. The role holds tremendous potential for professional development as the right candidate would find themselves as a key team member in a rapidly growing business.
- Answering calls, emails, live chats and resolving any customer related issues.
- Providing excellent customer service through various online channels and Social Media.
- Improving customer service daily through being creative and innovative about processes.
- Updating job knowledge and promoting self-development in your role.
- Continually expanding customer relationships and growing the brand.
- Using a range of software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a variety of web services to further business aims.
- You will act fast in problem-solving any issues with orders e.g. monitoring quality, managing delays etc.
The company is looking for someone who is friendly, excited to engage with TheVeganKind audience as well as detail orientated. Being able to provide documentary evidence of exceptional customer service performance in a current or recent previous employment would be highly advantageous to candidates.
This role will suit someone with a proactive, positive manner with flexibility in their approach to problem solving and delivering results.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Confident verbal and written communication
- Organisational skills and able to work smart.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- The ability to use a range of software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a variety of web services.
- Be able and confident in problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and to take ownership of your workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- A genuine interest in helping customers.
- Willingness to develop the role into your own to fit TheVeganKind and its brand growth.
- Experience with Zendesk or any customer response software would be beneficial.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A willingness to be flexible in daily tasks and responsibilities.
You may apply whatever your academic background, so long as you can prove you have the skills and experience to do the job and applications from people returning to the workforce after a career break will also be welcomed. Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK. TheVeganKind is committed to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Team TVK Benefits
- Free TVK Lifestyle Box every month
- Free TVK Beauty Box every 2 months
- 15% off at TVK Supermarket, the world’s largest online plant-based store
- 29 days annual leave per year (inclusive of bank hols)
- 🎂Your birthday off work! After you complete your first 12 months as part of Team TVK, you will have an extra day added to your annual leave entitlement. This is so you can have your birthday off, on us!
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme. My Healthy Advantage is a 100% confidential 24/7 counselling helpline, live chat and email service, to support you in all areas of your life.
- Membership of the Cycle Scheme.
- Unlimited supplies of free tea, coffee and plant-based milk and weekly fruit delivery.
- Summer and Winter social events.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 15th April 2021, 12 noon
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI Employability online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.