Location: Remote UK
Salary: £9 per hour
Start: Immediate start
Job Type: Part-Time, 25 hours per week for 6 months (potential for extension)
Closing Date: Applicants will be considered as soon as they come in – don’t delay.
Important: As this role is supported through the UK Government’s Kickstart Scheme, all applications must come through your Job Centre Work Coach. You need to be aged 16-24 and be signed up for Universal Credit to be eligible for this position. Once signed up you can discuss this role with your allocated Work Coach.
Information on how to become eligible for Kickstart Scheme opportunities can be found HERE.
About the Company
AAI EmployAbility is an award-winning, not-for-profit, inclusive employment organisation with social mobility and diversity at our core. We have two groups of customers: employers and jobseekers. We support private, public and third sector businesses to access diverse talent of all ages, skillsets and backgrounds. We also offer businesses bespoke training and social impact CSR projects around the themes of gender and racial diversity, disability and supporting the third/voluntary sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established socially-driven employment organisation at a key stage of growth.
Working with the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Coordinator will have a comprehensive overview of all facets of the marketing process, market research and promotional activity in relation to AAI’s audience of jobseekers and employers. You will use digital marketing techniques via social media, email and website content to reach and support AAI’s clients.
- Support the promotion of jobs on social media and jobs boards
- Manage social media content calendar (on Buffer) for promotion of jobs and AAI services
- Increase and nurture social media engagement, monitor engagement in a tangible way
- Create graphics for jobs and AAI services
- Write, send and manage email campaigns
- Support activity on AAI’s Customer Management System
- Manage AAI brand online with graphic design and video work
- Track Google Analytics activity and create content/promo strategies appropriate to that activity
- Improve existing client relationships (employers, jobseekers, universities) with emails/other engagement
- Write and promote blogs
- Upload, manage and promote written content to website
- Events/Webinar promotion and support
AAI strives for inclusion, diversity and establishing equality of opportunity through transparent business methods. If you have a similar vision and values, as well as the following skills and qualities, please apply!
- Curious, organised and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written English and verbal communications
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with social media platforms
- Knowledge of Email Marketing
- Experience in managing content on WordPress websites
Bonus points if you have:
- Digital marketing knowledge (Google Analytics/SEO/PPC)
- Graphic design and video editing skills
- Knowledge of social media scheduling tools (e.g., Buffer)
- Don’t be put off if you feel you don’t match up to everything above. It is an exhaustive list! Training can be provided.
You need to be aged 16-24 and be signed up for Universal Credit to be eligible for this position. Once signed up you can discuss this role with your allocated Work Coach.
Applicants will be considered as soon as they come in – don’t delay.