Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Full-time, Permanent, Flexible working options available
Closing date: This role is now closed for applications
Interview date: Week commencing 17 July
Start date: August 2023
Are you motivated to work on a disruptive new technology that will have a positive impact in sustainability?
Do you want to join an organisation revolutionising global industries through innovative AI solutions?
If so, read on and see if this is the role for you.
- Early equity sharing opportunities
- Flexible working options available
- Learn from and be mentored by an executive team with a combined 50 years’ experience in deep tech
- One day a month will be available for training (upskilling) or volunteering as decided by you
- Full support in your development through on-the-job learning
- A chance to make your mark in an early-stage organisation
- Be part of a forward-thinking environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and personal growth
- Produce work that makes a tangible impact on the world
weeteq is seeking a dynamic individual to join its team and contribute to its groundbreaking work.
In this role, you will be a core member of a team defining the future strategy for the deployment and adoption of intelligent embedded solutions in various applications, including smart manufacturing, smart buildings, and utilities.
Innovation and collaboration are at the core of everything Weeteq does. They encourage team members to think outside the box and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The team works closely together, sharing knowledge, insights and expertise to solve complex challenges.
weeteq is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from all individuals are encouraged. Regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships, they want to hear from you!
To be successful in the role, you’ll need the following:
- A minimum of a 2:1 (achieved or on track for) in Embedded Software Engineering or Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with MATLAB / Simulink toolset
- Knowledge of programming languages (python, C++)
- An understanding of 3 or more of the following (required):
- Embedded software development
- Microcontroller programming
- Programming FPGAs in Verilog or VHDL
- VLSI Fundamentals
- Electronic design for electromechanical systems
- Power Electronics
- Motor drive design
- Control theory
- Reinforcement learning for control system applications
- Statistical methods and machine learning
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Capability to act and work independently and as an effective and enthusiastic team member
- Genuine interest in understanding the use of artificial intelligence as an engineering tool for control system design
- Creative and curious, flexible, willing to learn and a real self-starter
- Ability to work hard, using your own initiative and be driven to make the most of the opportunity
- Excellent oral, written communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About the Company
At weeteq we are developing innovative embedded technologies for industrial applications and introducing circuit level AI solutions that address digital transformation sustainability issues including the overreliance on sensor and network infrastructure.
Learn more about weeteq here.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation, please contact email@example.com.
This role is now closed for applications