Location: Bellshill, Glasgow
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
Contract: Temporary for 6 months with a potential of permanent
Monday to Friday: 38.5 hours per week – (office-based, Bellshill)
Start date: 9 August 2021
Application Closing date: 26 July 2021, 12 noon
About the organisation
“Formally known as BCF Technology and ECM (Echo Control Medical), IMV imaging is the dedicated veterinary imaging department of IMV Technologies. We are world leaders in veterinary imaging including ultrasound, X-ray, digital image management (PACS), CT and MRI. We have a true dedication to our staff, recognised with Investors in People status.”
Find out more about IMV Imagining HERE.
About the role
IMV is currently looking for an IT Service Engineer T1/T2, with experience in a similar role, to join their highly motivated and dynamic team based in Bellshill, North Lanarkshire.
The team prides itself on being proactive and focused, with a high work ethic, and are looking for someone with similar productive energy. The company has a relaxed working environment and a strong focus on internal culture and rewarding their people.
This is an exciting and diverse role. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working within the support team to remotely resolve customer issues via email, telephone, and remote diagnostics software.
- Responsible for providing IT & X-ray support to both internal and external customers.
- Troubleshooting of IMV imaging equipment such as digital x-ray, ultrasound and CT applications including computer networking issues.
- Logging of service issues within a CRM system (SAP), sustaining a high level of communication at all levels.
- Working to a fixed timescale, complying with internal escalation process as required to ensure swift resolution for the customer if unable to resolve at stage one.
- Providing a high level of customer service to a wide range of customers, including those with minimal IT knowledge.
- Liaison with third party vendors as required. Compliance with all service processes.
- Testing / setup of customer loan equipment.
- Any in-person site visits as required.
The successful candidate will enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Company Profit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary
- Private Healthcare (single cover)
Competencies/ key characteristics
- An open and flexible approach to customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines set by customers
- Good problem solver
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Educated to HNC/HND level in a relevant technical or IT subject would be advantageous
- Previous networking experience, in particular, installing and debugging TCP/IP domain networks
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other CRM systems would be beneficial but not essential
- French language skills would be advantageous, not essential
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 26 July 2021, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI Employability online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.