Location: Remote with travel to Dundee
£22,000 – £24,000 Depending on experience
Full-time 35 hours per week
Starting 1 November or sooner
Closing Date: Tuesday 28 September 2021, noon
Interviews will take place on the 6th of October at 2, 3 and 4 PM
About the Company
“Social Good Connect (SGC) is a non-profit purpose-led organisation that makes employee volunteering simple. We connect employees to their perfect volunteering opportunities using our search and match technology.
Our purpose is to create a world where people care and are inspired to make a positive social impact.
We are role models for doing good and being brave. We are not afraid to be different. We try new things. We are open about our journey connecting people.
Our values are doing good – we seek out ways to make it easy for people to help others.
For more information on Social Good Connect, you can visit their website HERE.
Social Good Connect is looking for an open, honest and transparent individual, enthusiastic to do good through their work. In this position, your job will be to aid in driving forward all the operational activity to allow SGC to achieve their critical success factors.
The key tasks will include:
- Finance Administration
- Project coordination
- Supporting the team with administration activity
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations
- Collecting and analysing data to identify trends and growth in customer numbers
- Presenting reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting HR processes
- Creating policies and the maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures
SGC is looking for a bright, outgoing and proactive person who is passionate about making a positive impact on the world through their work. Applicants from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply as long as you can prove that you have the skills and experience to do the job and have an appetite to grow and develop in a supportive team. Applications from people returning after a career break will also be welcomed.
You should have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including expert spreadsheet and data management skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Project management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to deadlines
- Strong numerical skills are required. (Higher Grade in Mathematics and English or equivalent qualification)
- Highly organised with core time management skills
- A flexible approach, adaptable, and dedicated nature, high level of initiative and solutions-focused mentality
- Strong attention to detail
Essential to this role is a firm belief in the vision and values of Social Good Connect. If you want to be part of a purpose-driven, inclusive and supportive team, this is the role for you.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly.
The closing date for applications is 28 September 2021 at 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored cover letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
IMPORTANT – Please submit your application documents in the format of [Your full name] CV and [Your full name] CL.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We DO NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.