£8.25 per hour
Full-time, 40 hours per week, permanent
Closing date: 28 January 2019, noon
About the Company
Love & Humphries is a small boutique printers founded by Managing Director, Philip Wilson, who has over 15 years of experience within the print industry. His main aim is “to make good stuff that works” for his customers, and to him, this means print that is worth spending money on. Within this new year, Love & Humphries will celebrate their 18th year in business, continuing to help their customers do business well.
Love & Humphries provide a variety of print services from marketing materials, packaging, and magazines to carbonless forms, Christmas cards and bumper stickers. They are true innovators within their industry as they also print SuperTuff Menus – menus you can put straight into a dishwasher!
Learn more about this clever little printing company here.
Love & Humphries is a small team of 5 who are looking for team member no.6 to join the good humoured and friendly environment they have built together. Although a predominantly informal work environment, the Love & Humphries team all share the same belief that getting the job done is absolutely paramount. The ideal person they’re looking for will be an all-rounder who will support the team through sharing the workload.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Monitoring progress of orders and receiving payments, arranging collection or delivery.
• Liaising and building relationships with clients.
• Answering calls, emails, queries and resolving any customer related issues.
• Quoting and processing customer orders.
• Supporting and coordinating tasks with colleagues.
• Maintaining client records using database software.
• Following up delivery estimates proactively by phone or email.
• General office administration.
This role would be ideal for a hardworking individual who is confident, willing to learn every day and who will truly support the team. You will have experience working within the hospitality or retail industries and will be able to demonstrate that you have climbed through these sectors, for example, become a supervisor or shift manager.
The following skills are also required:
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong team player who is comfortable working within a small team
• Analytical skills and an attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Confidence to adapt to tasks thrown at them that may span different areas of the business
• Basic mathematical skills are important
• Strong IT skills and proficient on Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with close attention to grammar and spelling
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Excellent telephone manner
You may apply whatever your degree background as long as you can prove you have the skills to do the job.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 28 January 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.