£9.00 per hour
Full-time for 4 months (potential for permanent)
Closing date: 28 October 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
"KB Bathroom Distribution is Scotland’s newest and fastest growing bathroom distributor delivering throughout Scotland. Formed in April 2014 by Directors, Darren Kerr and Craig Bennie, the company operates from 40,000 sq ft warehouses in Coatbridge and delivers throughout Scotland.
The philosophy of the company is to bring the personal touch back to Bathroom distribution."
Learn more about KB Bathroom Distribution’s products here: http://www.kbbathrooms.co.uk
KB Bathroom Distribution is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for all marketing related activities including marketing strategies, brochure design, website functionality and social media. You’ll also be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR and creating marketing content to create a strong brand identity for the company with the aim to make KB Bathroom Distribution stand out from their competition.
Your daily role will include but is not limited to the following:
• Creating marketing strategies
• Creating and managing email campaigns using MailChimp
• Updating the company website using Wordpress
• Designing brochures, flyers, newsletters, point of sale materials using InDesign
• Strengthening the company’s social media presence on all relevant social media platforms
• Creating graphics and content for social media
• Developing an online store for selling discounted stock using Facebook/Gumtree
• Reporting key marketing stats & trends to the team, analysing customer engagement
The ideal person for this role will be an individual with a degree in Marketing or a relevant subject, with demonstrable relevant work experience with the creative flair to help sell toilets through sound marketing!
You’ll be happy to join a small and hardworking team in a fast-moving industry who are always up for a laugh. It is essential that you can show the motivation and drive to work on your own when required.
The following are essential for the role:
• Experience using MailChimp, Wordpress and InDesign
• Ability to launch marketing campaigns and create marketing strategies
• Experience with digital content creation, management, and copywriting
• Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
• Ability to work both as part of the team and on your own using your own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
• An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 28 October 2019.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date.
State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.