£24,000 per annum
Closing Date: 19 August 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 26 August 2019
This is a unique opportunity to join a socially driven, innovative organisation and develop both your skills and responsibility within the role.
- The AAI team
About the Company
“Green Cross Training Ltd (GCT) provide health & safety training on a nationwide basis. We are sole suppliers of First Aid training throughout the UK to all employees of Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and BT as well as many other national brands. In 2018 we were awarded, for the second year running, the Coursecheck award for being voted the highest-rated training provider in the UK.”
Learn more on GCT’s website HERE.
GCT is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to be responsible for all marketing-related activities including strategies, digital, social media and website content/functionality. You will also be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR and creating marketing content to create a strong brand identity for the company.
Your main duties will include:
• Plan, implement and deliver a marketing strategy of activity across various digital marketing channels to generate brand engagement and quality leads to the website
• Create, guide and nurture a relatable brand identity online
• Create content, both written and visual, for social media and website
• Create and deliver email marketing content
• Manage website content and presentation
• Manage and monitor PPC advertising SEO activity when appropriate
You will join a supportive team and be guided by a part-time Marketing Consultant. GCT appreciates a candidate may not be skilled in all areas but should have a good basic understanding of the above and be able to subcontract out to external parties where required whilst retaining ownership of all projects.
The ideal person for this role will be an outgoing and confident graduate in Marketing or business-related subject or possess demonstrable relevant work experience. You should be able to demonstrate imagination, creativity and a high attention to detail. You will also be able to show a genuine interest in the digital world, online media and social media.
You will be able to manage your own workload and will stay up to date with the latest trends and social platforms. You will be keen to learn and develop further skills within the role.
The following are essential for the role:
• An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
• Experience of launching marketing campaigns and creating marketing strategies
• Experience with digital content creation, management, and copywriting
• Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
• The ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Ideally, you will have knowledge of using Salesforce and Pardot software, but this is not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a socially-driven, innovative organisation and develop both your skills and responsibility within the role.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 19 August 2019, 12 noon.
Interviews will take place week commencing 26 August 2019.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date.
State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.