Location: Glasgow, remote working initially
£20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Start date: latest by end August 2020 (could be earlier)
Apply by 14 July 2020, 12 noon
“Cloud Cover IT (CCIT) is a Microsoft Gold Partner company based in Glasgow. We were established in April 2012 and are one of Scotland’s fastest growing IT and Software Development businesses.
Our purpose is to empower organisations through innovations in technology that fuel collaboration and productivity.
Our goal is to provide business solutions which allow organisations to eliminate paper-based business processes and increase collaboration in their digital processes, thereby improving productivity, creativity and efficiency.
We have two business units specialising in:
• IT infrastructure including Servers, Cloud migrations and user IT helpdesk support.
• IT roadmap consultancy including Software Development for SharePoint and Microsoft 365
As the Marketing Coordinator role is a key part of the shared service Commercial Team, it will include providing a service across all CCIT operations.”
Learn more about Cloud Cover IT and their services here.
Cloud Cover IT would like to bring on board a Marketing Coordinator to support the growth of the company through refreshed strategic insights and activity around internal and external marketing and communications.
The role will enable customers and other onlookers to see, hear and understand the relevance to them of the success stories Cloud Cover IT continues to roll out in its day-to-day work with businesses.
Working in this post will involve tasks such as:
• Coordinating marketing campaigns
• Creating and editing video content for social media platforms
• Supporting the strategic marketing plan by generating and delivering customer sales presentations
• Handling administration and support tasks
• Tracking, evaluating and reporting on social media interactions
• Monitoring trends in social, digital and mobile media, suggesting and implementing any that would positively impact the business
• Identifying and capitalising on publicity opportunities and partnerships
• Supporting with brand guidelines, standards and tone of the organisation
• Working with the senior management team to establish and drive brand values and messaging at all points of internal and external communications
You will suit this role if you are a marketing professional with a real enthusiasm for the strategic delivery of well-crafted marketing messages.
Enthusiasm has always been key to the success of the Cloud Cover IT team and you’ll need to be able to demonstrate this from the outset. You’ll most likely have an academic and working background in a marketing-related discipline, but if you can demonstrate the following skills, abilities and traits, they’d love to hear from you:
• Exceptional level of verbal and written English
• Good organisational skills
• Good video editing and design layout skills
• Firm knowledge of digital marketing methodology
• Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of what the organisation does
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with team and customers
• Confidence to eventually present content to potential customers
• Experience in shaping organisational marketing/sales strategy
• Ability to work independently and to a project timescale
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, initial remote working will be necessary but it is the company’s intention that this post will eventually be office-based. The premises are easily reached by public transport.
The candidate must be in situ by the end of August but a candidate wishing to start before then will be accommodated.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 14 July 2020,12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI Employability online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY