Full time, Permanent
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Start date: February 2020
Closing date: 13 January 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 20 January 2020
About the Company
“Based in Edinburgh, we’re a lean team of Physicists and Computer Scientists determined to prove that bespoke software development needn’t cost the earth, nor be constrained by the limitations of traditional enterprise software paradigms. We are passionate about building great software and aligning it closely with business processes rather than the other way around.”
With the tremendous growth in 2020, the team is looking to expand to deal with the demand of some exciting projects and developments planned for 2020.”
The Insight team are currently part of the RBS Entrepreneurial Accelerator, a startup hub of innovation and support. The RBS Hub will be moving to Edinburgh city centre in early 2020.
Read more about Insight here.
Insight is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for daily marketing operations including, digital and physical content, brand management, and cultivating audience engagement and PR opportunities.
• Content Writing - Product brochures, case studies, blog posts, trade journals, company website
• Research - Trade shows, industry publications, new markets
• Brand identity - Managing relevant social media platforms
• Promotional Materials - Managing (not necessarily creating) design of leaflets, banners etc. for trade shows
You will be joining team members that are as productive working in the office as they are when working from home or whilst commuting. Infrequent travel may be required for this post.
This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding startup at an exciting period of growth. There is tremendous potential to grow, both personally and professionally, in this supportive team.
Insight would like someone with a relevant degree such as Marketing/Business Studies or similar experience in a previous marketing role.
You will suit this role if you’re a naturally inquisitive person who is not afraid to make decisions on your own. As you’ll be managing all aspects of marketing and therefore becoming the voice of Insight through digital media and physical copy, you will be required to quickly understand what Insight does (software development) and who they serve (railway infrastructure).
• Exceptional level of verbal and written English a must
• Strong copywriting skills
• Ability to learn new web applications quickly such as Google Docs, Mailchimp, WordPress, LinkedIn, Gmail
• Able to adapt communications to suit different audiences
• A self-starter but also knows when to ask for help
• Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of what the company does
• Inquisitive, not afraid to ask questions
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and environments
• An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
• Although infrequent, comfortable travelling when required
Advantageous but not essential:
• Knowledge of B2B operations advantageous
• Basic understanding of software development and railway infrastructure
• Experience using image editing tools (such as Canva or Adobe packages e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 13 January 2020, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on w/c 20 January 2020.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY