A series of interactive events for job-seekers to navigate the post-COVID employment landscape.
There’s no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has had a worrying effect on the UK job market. Many businesses instantly froze hiring plans, and many people’s employment prospects have become uncertain.
At AAI we’ve been consulting employers, big and small, on their current situations, both the plans for the future of their business and the plans for growing their teams. We’ve also been hearing from our jobseeker audience about what they’re worried about.
With this in mind, AAI is presenting a series of 1-hour webinar sessions to discuss your current concerns around the UK job market, and what you can be doing now to best navigate this new employment landscape.
We’ll be hearing from employment coaches, HR professionals and employers about their take on the current job market and covering some positive opportunities that the pandemic has brought.
There will be a chance to share your experiences and questions in the Zoom Chat function and we’ll be posting any issues that come from this to our expert panel.
Check out our current events below (click to sign-up):
- 23 March: The current job market and identifying your skills
- 30 March: Setting goals and making the job market work for you
- 6 April: CV Masterclass and Live Q&A with Jane Sloan
- 13 April: Reframing Passion Projects and Hobbies with Route2Marketing’s Chris Milborrow
- 20 April: Creativity as my Superpower: Discovering your Career Values through Entrepreneurship with Laura Griffin
- 27 April: Employer Engagement
- 4 May: Cover Letters & Job Interview Masterclass
- 11 May: Social Media for Jobseekers & LinkedIn Basics
- 18 May: LinkedIn for Jobseekers – Deep Dive
- 25 May: The Future of the Workplace with FirstbaseHQ CEO Chris Herd