In partnership with Scottish Enterprise, the team at AAI EmployAbility are excited to host a series of interactive Inclusion Awareness Workshops looking at purpose-driven business models and practices as we navigate business success post-COVID 19.
Delivered as a set of bite-sized workshops by experts in the field, the workshops are a great introduction to, or refresher of, how inclusive, sustainable businesses practices are more important for Scottish businesses now than ever and can be an excellent opportunity for business leaders, HR specialists, strategy-focused staff and furloughed workers from startups and growing businesses to keep their knowledge up to speed.
All workshops are free to attend and are open to all businesses in Scotland. Spaces are limited to 15 business representatives per session (max 2 people per organisation), so don’t delay in saving your spot.
All sessions: Click the title to read more and sign-up.
- Cultural Competency Training – Thursday 11 March: 13.00 – 15.30
- Ethical Recruitment – Friday 12 March: 10.00 – 12.30
- Disability in the Workplace – Wednesday 17 March: 10.00 – 12.30
- Developing an Inclusive Workplace – Thursday 18 March: 13.00 – 15.30
- Rediscovering your Purpose, Resilience and Impact (w. Tree of Knowledge) – Friday 19 March: 9.30 – 12.30
- The Rise of Impact Investment (w. Social Investment Scotland) – Tuesday 23 March: 9.30 – 12.30
- Neurodiversity in the Workplace – Wednesday 24 March: 10.00 – 12.30
- Inclusive Leadership – Thursday 25 March: 13.00 – 15.30
Any questions about these workshops or the associated themes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about partnering with AAI EmployAbility on events can be found here.