The last few years have seen a significant shift in recruiting, and it is easy to think that the COVID 19 pandemic has fuelled every change. It hasn’t.
Digital technology and A.I. have elevated our ability to interact in unprecedented ways. Disruptive business models, the gig economy, and political and societal upheaval are happening at an extraordinary rate.
It’s important to understand how these global shifts might impact the way you hire this year.
In our latest guide, we have put together the six critical recruiting trends to be aware of. Just fill in the short form below to gain access!
In the below guide, you will discover:
- How hybrid, home and flexible working options are critical in a candidates’ decision to join your organisation
- Why speeding up your hiring process will help you secure the skilled candidates you want
- Why the E. D & I. agenda can no longer be ignored
- Why your employer value proposition is turning candidates off rather than on
- Why using a specialist recruiter in a skill short market is the logical option