£8.75 per hour
Closing date: 18 April 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 23 April 2018
About the Company
Edinburgh-based IT and technology provider Premier Punt Group design, create, and build customer acquisition and retention tools for a variety of industries.
Their flagship brand, Premier Punt, is a 6-a-side fantasy football betting platform which offers customers the opportunity to participate in a variety of contests, sportsbook bets, and casino games. Premier Punt has gained substantial recognition and finished as runner-up in The Herald's Digital Business Awards 2017 in the Best App category.
Following on from the company’s success in 2017, the organisation is set to continue their upward trend into 2018. This is a fantastic time to join their small, but dedicated and passionate team.
For more information about their company, their new website should be available to view from 9 April: www.premierpuntgroup.com
In the meantime, the game site https://premierpunt.com shows an example of the company's work.
As part of its expansion and growth, The Premier Punt Group are looking to hire an Operations Assistant to provide additional support to the team. You will oversee day-to-day operations of the B2C arm of the business, ensuring smooth delivery of the Premier Punt platform to customers.
In this role you will:
• Be in charge of day-to-day operations of the B2C arm of the business, specifically fantasy football game, sportsbook and casino. This entails setting up the games, linking the game to sportsbook, and generally ensuring it runs smoothly
• Test various products on app and website regularly, reviewing for bugs and giving feedback
• Be responsible for maintaining shareholder documentation and dealing with their Enterprise Investment Scheme tax relief paperwork
• Be responsible for maintaining the company statutory records
• Deal with issues customers may be having with products and responding to them accordingly
• Liaise with suppliers for quotes on items required for new products
• Prepare documentation and correspondence on behalf of the company, the executive team or line manager to both external and internal stakeholders
• Be responsible for the gathering of numerical data required for the HMRC and Gambling Commission's quarterly and annual returns
• Assist with the gathering of data for regular financial reporting and financial forecasts
• Assist the executive team where necessary with tasks that could relate to other areas of the business, such as business development
The ideal candidate would be an undergraduate or postgraduate with experience of working within an office environment. Relevant work experience with a technology company would be desirable but is by no means essential.
The following skills are required:
• Analytical skills and an attention to detail
• Willingness to take responsibility for your tasks
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to incoming tasks from several areas of the business
• Comfortable working with numbers
• Strong IT skills and proficient on Microsoft Office
• Clear and confident verbal and written communication
Closing date for applications is 18 April 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a tailored CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.