Full time, Permanent
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Closing date: 17 February 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 2 March, 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to join a rapidly growing organisation at a key stage of scale.
- The AAI Team
About the Company
“Started by former senior Clyde Space satellite designers, R3-IoT is leveraging world-class satellite technologies to deliver cutting edge IoT capability and connect organisations all around the world. Our applications range from agriculture to renewables, logistics to healthcare.
Connectivity is essential for driving innovation, but in this modern-day world innovation must also drive connectivity. R3-IoT, Scotland's award-winning SpaceTech pioneer, exists to do just that.
Utilising cutting edge satellite technologies, R3-IoT's team of established industry experts are working to realise an ambitious mission statement: improve the lives of millions by connecting people and organisations across the world.
By delivering innovative, never-before-seen IoT capabilities, R3-IoT will revolutionise the way we communicate. Solving major world problems by bringing people together from the least connected corners of our planet is the unifying vision that drives this passionate group forwards. To help achieve this goal, the team now require an equally passionate, socially conscious individual who loves tech and believes in its potential to connect us all."
More information about the company can be found HERE.
Due to the company’s recent growth and demand R3-IOT is now looking for an individual to take on the role of Project Manager within their team to implement all aspects of client relationships and multiple project operations simultaneously. The successful candidate would implement management processes from contracting through to final service delivery and aftercare.
You will work closely with the company directors to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations and lead in tasks including, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with a rich variety of internal and external stakeholders
• CRM management and reporting
• Support business-winning activities
• Document progress and project advances
• Monitoring and ensuring that all client projects are delivered on or before deadlines and within budget
• Communicate R3-IOT’s business mission whilst out networking and developing relationships with clients
• Maintain client satisfaction through relationship management
• Proactively lead the identification of any potential issues and resolve them
• Assist team members to ensure client satisfaction
• Highlight ways to improve efficiency and overall performance to Managing Directors
• General administration tasks when required
What R3-IOT can offer:
• A significant and meaningful role in one of Scotland’s most notable early-stage businesses
• Ownership and responsibility on projects that solve real-world problems
• A culture of support and collaboration with flexible working options
• Competitive remuneration package with stock options
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a supportive team, taking a key management role with tremendous scope for responsibility and potential for professional progression.
The ideal person for this role would be a proactive professional who has a relevant degree in Business Management and 3-5 years of practical experience within Project Management and Operations. This role is open to anyone with the right experience who could make an immediate commitment to the efforts of the business.
• Several years of experience in both Project Management and customer-facing roles
• Have a positive and can-do attitude
• Ability to manage own workload and multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organised, with sound time management skills
• Reliable, with excellent attention to detail
• Adaptable, proactive, high level of initiative and solutions-focused mentality
• Ability to keep order within a changing environment
• Strong customer service skills
• A kind person, who is a great listener and team player
• Resilient, self-motivated, showing strong discipline
• Efficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience in, or knowledge of the defence/aerospace sector and/or R3-IOT’s current client pipeline would be advantageous, but not essential (wind/energy/logistics/asset management/oil & gas).
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Monday 17 February 2020, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 2 March 2020.
Prior to phone screening, shortlisted candidates will be sent more information about R3-IOT and the nature of the projects they would be managing in this position.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form on our website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.