Carlyle is an Executive Search practice specialising in securing senior strategic positions in some of the UK's most dynamic companies, across a wide range of disciplines and sectors.
£18-20k pro rata. Full-time for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension
Ideal start as soon as possible
This is a particularly exciting time to be joining the Group, as a new business and brand will be launching over the coming weeks, which you will have a key influence on.
Working as a Social Media and Marketing Intern with Carlyle your main responsibilities will be:
• Inputting to social media strategy and metrics
• Maintaining the quality of the company LinkedIn page, including standards for consultant profiles
• Generating content for website, blog, Twitter, etc.
• Finding articles of interest to the target audience to build social media presence
• Ensuring client and company brand guidelines are followed
• Database management and administration
• Inputting into events
• Providing general assistance and support to the team ensuring all projects are delivered on time and in line with company objectives
The successful candidate must be digital savvy and have a genuine interest in social media, inbound marketing, content marketing, digital marketing and technology. You will be keen to deliver new ideas and concepts while learning the structure of a professional services firm.
You will be IT literate with a strong working knowledge of digital platforms, especially LinkedIn. You will have strong communication skills, both written and oral. A strong team player, you will be comfortable to work as part of a team and on your own, using your own initiative. You will be educated to degree level, ideally with a background in social media and marketing.
Closing date for applications is 16 April 2015, 5pm
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.