£10 per hour
Part-time, for 12 weeks (20 hours per week)
Start Date: Early-mid November
Closing date: 8 October 2018, noon.
About the Company
At Percepta, they have the expertise necessary to help leading brands overcome even the most complicated customer service challenges. For the past eighteen years, Percepta have managed multi-channel, multi-lingual contact centres for some of the world’s most prestigious automotive brands. They have translated this high-end experience into a specialised suite of solutions that delivers distinctive customer experiences, provides best-in-class service, and increases customer engagement across the entire customer life-cycle.
Find out more at www.percepta.com
Percepta conducts an annual Employee Satisfaction survey, ‘PULSE’. The survey is administered globally across 20+ sites through the Qualtrics platform and supports in-country languages. The position of Survey Intern has been created to support the HR Analytics Manager in the end-to-end process of survey preparation, administration, reporting and process documentation.
Reporting to the HR Analytics Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Survey preparation, validation and testing
- Administration support with live surveys
- Production of regular participation reporting
- Development of foreign language reporting templates
- Liaising with local Human Resources partners/Operational leads - foreign language skills are not a requirement
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs): Creation of Process Maps / Work Instructions where applicable
- Production of reporting output and support with the checking process – a large volume of reports is generated at company, regional, site, functional and departmental level. It is essential that these are produced in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Any other project-related task requested by line-manager
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with an interest in analytics and be a confident and competent user of Excel spreadsheets. It is likely that you will have an interest in the data side of HR management.
What's more important than your academic specialism is a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly and share ideas. Full direction and support will be provided but you must be prepared to ‘hit the ground running'.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong MS Office Skills – (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- An understanding of Visio, MS Access would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- That you are a team player who can work collaboratively
- That you are highly organised and diligent
- An analytical mindset
- The ability to work under pressure and take direction as required
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- A practical understanding of survey administration would be beneficial. Training in Qualtrics will be provided to the successful applicant
- Office-based administrative experience
- Project-based experience
This is a unique opportunity to join a global company on a specific project, gaining first-hand practical experience with a leading survey tool. This role offers incredible scope for expanding your professional network and add unique experience to your toolkit.
Closing date for applications is 8 October 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.