Join AAI’s Marketing and Partnerships Lead Nick Murray for a series of interactive lunchtime webinar series for jobseekers of all ages and backgrounds.
There’s no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has had a troubling effect on the job market. Many businesses instantly froze hiring plans, and many people’s employment prospects have become uncertain.
As the good news of vaccines and various employment-focused initiatives roll out across Scotland, we’re excited to present a series of lunchtime webinar sessions to discuss your current concerns around the job market, and what you can be doing now to ensure you grab your next opportunity with both hands.
Who should attend:
This series is relevant to you whether you’re starting out, changing roles, or searching for that next great opportunity on your career journey.
What to expect:
A straight-talking, insightful look at employment with practical tips, insights and a chance to have your questions answered by industry experts in real-time.
All Dates (click to sign-up):
- 23 March: The current job market and identifying your skills
- 30 March: Setting goals and making the job market work for you
- 6 April: CV Masterclass and Live Q&A with Jane Sloan
- 13 April: Reframing Passion Projects and Hobbies with Route2Marketing’s Chris Milborrow
- 20 April: Creativity as my Superpower: Discovering your Career Values through Entrepreneurship with Laura Griffin
- 27 April: Employer Engagement
- 4 May: Cover Letters & Job Interview Masterclass
- 11 May: Social Media for Jobseekers & LinkedIn Basics
- 18 May: LinkedIn for Jobseekers – Deep Dive
- 25 May: The Future of the Workplace with FirstbaseHQ CEO Chris Herd
There will be a chance to share your experiences and questions in the Zoom Chat function and we’ll make time to answer questions at the end of the session.