In this session, recorded live on 20 April 2021, Nick was joined by Creative Strategist, Laura Griffin of Griffin & Co. who discussed her career journey from graduate intern to successful entrepreneur.
Laura shared what she’s learnt about starting a business during the pandemic, how she found opportunities and knowing when to take a chance to help build your confidence and resilience in work.
What we cover:
- Graduate experiences in startups & creative agencies
- Building confidence in your skills
- Comfort Zones and how to stretch them
- Imposter Syndrome in work
- Mindset, Mental Health & the dangers of Burnout
- Quitting a job and starting a business in the pandemic
- The reality of Freelance life
- Finding your work values for a more balanced life