Location: Edinburgh based, remote working initially
£20-22,000 per annum, depending on experience
Closing date: 14 September 2020, 12 noon
About the Company
Calba specialises in agile transformations. They provide agile coaching, training and practitioner services to clients ranging from global corporates to start-ups. They have been in business for over 10-years and are based in Edinburgh. A small management team leads a network of associates across the UK to deliver services to their customer base.
Calba are the only organisation to have sponsored Lean Agile Scotland every year since it started in 2012. They also sponsor Agile Scotland, Lean Agile Edinburgh and play an active role in the Scottish Agile Community.
You can find out more about Calba on their website.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in a small organisation, using your creative abilities and marketing know-how to raise brand awareness and stakeholder engagement. You will play a key role in further developing Calba’s marketing strategy, driving and delivering many aspects of it, interacting with clients, associates and the Scottish agile community.
If necessary, you will be taught agile frameworks/tools to learn more about what we do and to manage your work. You will self-manage your work based on business priorities from an evolving range of activities, including:
Design & Content
• Propose, design and implement improvements to Calba’s website and other marketing materials, e.g., training flyers
• Co-ordinate with external specialists (e.g., website developers, graphic designers, copywriters) as necessary
• Develop and manage social media and email campaigns, including the creation of graphics and copy, and proactively interacting with respondents
• Liaise with Calba’s partners/channels
• Research and setup a new CRM system (in-progress)
• Migrate current data and maintain
• Start using for campaigns
• Plan marketing for upcoming events/conferences, attend them, and interact with attendees during and after (including online events)
Research & Analytics
• Interact with agile community to understand market trends, challenges, opportunities, collate client feedback and develop case studies
• Implement analytics for marketing campaigns and website, including SEO
• Review and use analytical data to inform future marketing activities
This role would suit a creative individual with an academic grounding in marketing or business development related subject. You will have had some experience in digital marketing or branding in a business setting. However, being able to show that you meet the following requirements will be more important than your specific academic background:
Skills and Experience:
• Customer service, business development and sales experience
• Can demonstrate excellent copywriting skills
• Basic graphic design skills using Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with maintaining content on WordPress or equivalent
• Understanding of SEO and how to improve
• Experience of maintaining and using a CRM system for marketing campaigns, such as Zoho, Hubspot, or equivalent
• Be able to lead on collaborative creative work in a team
• Excellent communicator and enjoy interacting with people
• Be able to self-manage and take the initiative
• Able to adapt quickly to changing business to priorities
• Understand your own abilities and skills, and when to seek help
• Excellent attention to detail and quality
• Be innovative, creative and bring fresh ideas
• Excellent organisational skills and reliable
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Monday 14 September 2020, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI Employability online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.