£8.75 per hour
Full-time for 12 weeks with potential for extension
Start date: 6 August 2018
Closing date: 29 June 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: 6 July 2018
About the Company
FORE Play Crazy Golf is a brand new and exciting experiential start-up that will tap into the increasing demand for alternative nights out by providing crazy golf, bar, and street food to the vibrant city of Glasgow. Based in Kinning Park in the south side of Glasgow, this is a fun and fresh concept to a night out. As a recent start-up, FORE Play Crazy Golf and its team will suit creative risk-takers who want to work for a company that looks for creative solutions and wants to do things a little different.
FORE Play Crazy Golf is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing and Advertising Analyst to join their team and help build a marketing profile for the new company. This role will be reporting directly to the co-directors, and combining internal and external data you will be central in delivering a more rounded analytical insight to grow and establish the business.
Within this role your main tasks will revolve around marketing analysis and will include, but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain social media footprint
• Content creation of various online channels and media
• Assist in PR strategy and execution
• Get involved with the general tasks relating to the start-up of the company as and when necessary
• Analyse the performance of the website and advertising campaigns
• Ensuring most effective tools in place to support plans
• Day to day implementation of emails, social media content creation, and handling responses
• Joint-development of brand-specific marketing, email, and social media plans
The role holds tremendous potential for professional development as the right candidate would essentially create their own role within the FORE Play Crazy Golf team. The role is initially for twelve weeks, but a contract extension is expected for the right candidate.
This role would be ideal for a graduate in Marketing and Advertising or for a graduate with demonstrable experience in marketing. You will have an entrepreneurial spark have an interest in developing and analysing digital marketing data for a new company and product.
The following skills are relevant to this role:
• Strong analytical understanding of social marketing strategies
• Knowledge of SEO and digital analytics
• Confident user of key social and digital media platforms and management tools
• Creative problem solver
• Long-term planning with an ability to make necessary adjustments and execution of plans
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail throughout all work undertaken - both technically and aesthetically
• Ability to work in a small team and communicate ideas clearly
• Ability and willingness to take ownership of your own work
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Experience in basic image editing, graphic design, and/or photography
• Sound commercial understanding and evaluation skills
Closing date for applications is 29 June 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.