Location: Scone, Perthshire, with some remote working
£25,000 per annum
Closing date: 12 October 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 19 October 2020
There are brands, and there are BRANDS!!! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing activity driven by a great relationship with a loyal customer base and the work of an awesome team at a young but very successful company that will be scaling up in the very near future.
- The AAI Team
About the Company
“In 2017 Molke embarked on their mission to manufacture and supply positive pants and confidence-boosting bras to women all over the world, using ethically produced materials. Our underwear is designed to make women feel empowered, strong and free from the constraints that come with the stereotypical and limiting underwear that is available on the high street.
The ambition to bring comfort, power and joy to women of all ages and all body types led to the establishment of Molke. Our underwear is designed and created here in Scotland on our own premises, and with fair pay and excellent working conditions for our staff. We pride ourselves on standing against fast fashion and are accredited Living Wage employers. We believe fast fashion is detrimental to the environment, encourages unfair working conditions and produces poor quality clothes. We strive to create a positive impact on people and the environment, so ethics are at the heart of our brand.
Molke has enjoyed tremendous growth in the last 3 years, complemented by a win at Scottish EDGE Round 14 in June 2019.”
More information about the vision and values of Molke can be found HERE.
Due to Molke’s recent growth and demand an exciting opportunity has arisen for a super organised and creative individual to take on a marketing coordination role. The successful candidate will perform a management role and report directly to the directors.
To be effective in this exciting and challenging role, the Marketing Coordinator will have a comprehensive overview of all facets of the marketing process, from content creation through to monitoring the effectiveness and impact promotional activity has on the outside world.
In this role you can expect to be working on the following tasks as the main focus of your days:
• Managing a small but growing team
• Creating and developing marketing strategies
• Customer Service awareness and interacting with customers daily across various platforms
• Analysing trends, providing reports and optimising SEO
• Creating content and managing product launches
• Maintaining brand values and the cohesive brand language
• Managing and organising photoshoots both internally and externally
• Working daily across all social media platforms – a key area of the role
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Video content and knowledge of relevant creative software
• Company branding
• Running and assisting with advertising campaigns and other PR related projects
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the right skills, experience and outlook to join what is a young but very successful company at an early stage of its development.
Up for negotiation will be an element of flexibility around where and when the work is performed. There will definitely be a couple of days a week needed in Scone at Molke HQ, and there may well be times where work is required outside of the 9-5 day.
It is essential that the successful candidate understands and embraces the ethos of the company - honesty, body acceptance, inclusivity and an awareness of ethical responsibility.
Molke is a brand that has a fiercely loyal customer base made up of people from all sorts of backgrounds. Therefore the main priority for this post is an openness to understanding the experience and needs of that diverse group of people.
Young companies require team members with an openness to getting stuck in to a range of tasks that need doing, so another major requirement for the post is an ability, willingness and motivation to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, which may sometimes fall outside your job description.
To succeed, ideally the person fulfilling this role will be a marketing professional, with relevant experience and training, be strong, confident, as well as fair and compassionate.
You’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities if you are to be successful in this role:
• Be able to lead on collaborative creative work in a team
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent communicator and enjoy interacting with people
• Be able to self-manage and take the initiative
• Able to adapt quickly to changing business priorities
• Understand your own abilities and skills, and when to seek help
• Excellent attention to detail and quality
• Be innovative, creative and bring fresh ideas
• Honesty and positivity
• Experience of eCommerce websites - preferably Shopify
• Passion for listening to, and learning about the issues our customers face (accepting and knowledge of respecting minority groups)
• Passion for ethical and sustainable fashion
You may apply whatever your academic background, so long as you can prove you have the skills and experience to do the job and applications from people returning to the workforce after a career break will also be welcomed.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Monday 12 October 2020, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI EmployAbility online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date.
Examples of what we expect in a Cover Letter can be found HERE.
State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.